Happy September!

Can't believe it's September already - September always means the beginning of fall, slightly cooler weather, and my sister'...


Can't believe it's September already - September always means the beginning of fall, slightly cooler weather, and my sister's birthday. Yay! And this year, it also means my sister and I are off to Atlanta to visit our cousin Jenni! We've been planning this trip pretty much since right before Memorial Day Weekend, when our whole family was in San Francisco for another cousin's wedding. I. Can't. Wait! I've never been, and am so excited to eat (and then swim laps in her pool to work off all that Southern-delicious-but-fattening food), sunbathe (and soak up those last rays of summer...), possibly visit the aquarium, and maybe go jetskiing. Yay!

Any tips for while I'm there? Things to do/see/buy? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram