Currently Obsessed: The Minnie Pant

I'd been on the hunt for the perfect pair of slightly cropped, skinny work pants, and finally tried on the Minnie from J.Crew ($89)....

I'd been on the hunt for the perfect pair of slightly cropped, skinny work pants, and finally tried on the Minnie from J.Crew ($89). Perfection! I'm lucky that my office isn't super corporate-y, and these pants go with everything, I swear. (For those of you who need more "corporate" looking pants, the Cafe Capri is similar!) I've worn it with a polka-dotted blouse, an Equipment shirt, with black heels and with nude wedges, and everything works! They're super flattering, slightly stretchy (the sales associates recommend that you go one size down since they apparently stretch out), and not too expensive! 

I only got a pair in black, but I want a pair in every color...

Images: J.Crew

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram