How They Wear It: Blogger Series

NEON! This is definitely one of my favorite trends this year! Zara Denim Jacket // J.Crew Skirt & Tank Top // Rebecca Minkoff M...

NEON! This is definitely one of my favorite trends this year!

Zara Denim Jacket // J.Crew Skirt & Tank Top // Rebecca Minkoff MAB Mini // Nine West Sandals (old)

First up is one of my favorite bloggers, Blair. She clearly loves her neon!
Top // Bottom: : Left // Center // Right

Of course, wearing super bright colors can be daunting, so another option is to incorporate it in a skirt or shorts, like these bloggers:

It's surprisingly difficult to find neon clothes & accessories that AREN'T pink or yellow, but I did try!
1. Yellow top // 2. Pink skirt // 3. Necklace // 4. Watch // 5. Skirt // 6. Sandals // 7. Bag // 8. Pants

Just so you know, the bag, pants, and sandals all come in other colors too. And I think I have to go get that watch now...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram