Mad Square Eats

Madison Square Eats is back! It's been on for a little while now and will continue to be there until June 3rd, and is open d...


Madison Square Eats is back! It's been on for a little while now and will continue to be there until June 3rd, and is open daily from 11am-9pm.

I've been there twice now, and still have not tried everything possible! I saw some fried chicken & biscuits that looked good, I heard about some rice balls but didn't even see those (it was crazy crowded on Friday, since the weather was so nice!), and that's all that I can remember. My sister works near there so I told her she should go every day and try something new!

Mighty Balls was good - the slider is on the left and turkey meatballs are on the right. There was flavor, but they're not something I'd go back to try more of or again.

Mexicue - I was astounded when I saw that you could order a bag of Fritos with chili ($5) - why have I never seen this before??? I think there was a vegetarian topping too but can't recall what it was. It was amazing, but I like my chili spicy and it wasn't spicy - other than that, it was delicious! I would go back and try other things on their menu. Plus there was a deal for the fritos + Tecate for $9, both with toppings. Yum!

Red Hook Lobster Pound - My cousin ordered this lobster roll and I had a bite - it was good, but not as good as Luke's Lobster!

Roberta's Pizza - I've been to their Brooklyn locale and it is SO GOOD. The pizzas here were somewhat smaller, but the crusts were just as soft and chewy (but not thick), and really yum! On the right is Specken Wolf, which had mushroom, onions, and speck on top of mozzarella and tomato sauce, and on the right is Bee Sting which is pretty much pepperoni & cheese with a little bit of honey - surprisingly good!

Hong Kong Street Cart - I got the Beijing Ya Bun ($4), which has roast duck, minced shrimp, scallion and sliced cucumber, and it was really tasty! I also got the Thai Iced Tea ($3) and that was also delicious, but tastes like your standard (delicious) Thai iced tea.

All in all, it was worth going to, and the weather should be nice so definitely go check it out if you're in NYC!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram