Currently Obsessed: Bare Minerals High Shine Eyecolor

Images via Sephora Image via Temptalia Gold Medal, Flash, Meteorite, Vapor These eyeshadows are amazing - they're highly...

Images via Sephora

Image via Temptalia
Gold Medal, Flash, Meteorite, Vapor

These eyeshadows are amazing - they're highly pigmented and SUPER shiny, which I love! They're super metallic, which is great for a flash of color. I picked up Glisten after debating what color to get over and over again, I am in love! 

The only downside to these is that there is a TON of fallout - I would recommend using an eye primer first, and then putting on the eyeshadow before any other makeup since you'll have to use a Q-tip to clean up the mess underneath your eyes. (I learned this the hard way...haha) I don't mind too much though, since the shadow lasts forever and once it's on, it stays put! Just be prepared if you use it!

(Again, sorry for the bad iPhone self-portraits - why is my sister never around when I need her?? haha)

Get yours here, and tell me what you think!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram