Monday Weekend Roundup
Hello MondayMonday, June 25, 2012
Image via Pinterest This weekend I: Organized a few spaces around the apartment - even though we moved back in November, somehow...
Image via Pinterest
This weekend I:
- Organized a few spaces around the apartment - even though we moved back in November, somehow there always still seems to be things to put away! This also includes helping my sister re-organize her closet so that the door can actually close. Check!
- Went to the gym - that brings the grand total to 4 times last week, which has happened in, um, NEVER. :)
- Saw one of my favorite bands, Liam and Me, play at the Fontana. And I spoke to the lead singer and got a (sadly too dark) photo with him after. He's such a sweetie! (Fave song: Say It Out Loud. Go listen!)
- Caught up with one of my besties, who I haven't seen in two weeks - over lychee martinis at Verlaine
- Caught some sun at the park near Stuyvesant High School - the weather was perfect yesterday for lounging in the sun!
- Read Kris Jenner's memoir - she is hilarious on TV, and her past is really interesting. I genuinely admire her work ethic and how she's managed to keep her family close.
What'd you do this weekend?