Ready for Fall: Rag & Bone Booties

Image via Damsel in Dior It's always when I'm trying to come up with a cute but cool-as-a-cucumber outfit in this crazy summe...

Image via Damsel in Dior

It's always when I'm trying to come up with a cute but cool-as-a-cucumber outfit in this crazy summer heat & humidity that I start valiantly wishing for fall...and then feel guilty right away, since summer is my favorite season, and I must be loyal to my favorites! (Fall is probably my second favorite season...especially fall in New York!)

Today I bring you a reason I'm excited for cooler weather: booties. Specifically, Rag & Bone's. How do I still not own a pair?


1. The Harrow (Ange Pants, if you're reading this, the name reminds me of you!), which is the one modeled by the lovely Damsel in Dior in the image above - I love that they're sophisticated but still a little badass.
2. The Classic Newbury, which comes in black & brown - perfect if you're looking for something more subtle.
3. Newbury Classic Lizard in plum - how gorgeous is this color? I kind of love them, even though I normally buy boots in neutral colors!

I also love the heel on all three of these - I was not blessed with long skinny legs like Damsel in Dior, so any help I can get there I'm happy with! Plus, they're just over 3", which makes them perfectly walkable. Can it be fall now??

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I'm definitely not blessed with long, skinny legs either, so I've never really given these a shot. I really love them though, so perhaps I'll try them on this Fall!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, great Post. I love your Style, it looks really good! i follow you, if you like my blog follow me back. kiss from germany ;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all three of these options!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram