Travel: The Joule, Dallas TX

Image via  How amazing is this pool? via I've never been to Dallas, and only been to Texas once (Austin), but The Jo...

Image via 

How amazing is this pool?



I've never been to Dallas, and only been to Texas once (Austin), but The Joule hotel looks amazing! That pool...leaves me a little speechless. What incredible design - this impresses me more than the Four Season rooftop pool in Hong Kong, and that's a pretty cool pool too. I may have to make a trip out there just so I could stay there!

But only if my room has this bathroom:


Actually, could I just move in?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. As an architect, I find this soooo fascinating! I live in Houston...may need to take a trip to Dallas just to experience it :)

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an amazing design. This hotel really make me want to visit Dallas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram