Good Morning Monday!

via If only I looked like this when I woke up! haha Hope everyone had a great weekend - I know I did! So much fun and the weather...


If only I looked like this when I woke up! haha

Hope everyone had a great weekend - I know I did! So much fun and the weather was gorgeous, and lots of good food (including a pumpkin bread that I had no intention of baking until Lauren Shia (as she so typically does) undertook a baking project and basically asked me to make the entire thing, but asked in bits and pieces so it wouldn't seem like I was making the whole thing. To be fair though she did make me dinner that night and it was delicious! Ok, ending parentheses...)

One thing I was thinking this weekend is: smile. Two absolute strangers smiled at me this weekend for no apparent reason. One pulled his bike up next to mine while we were in Central Park, looked at me, grinned, and said "Hi." I smiled and said hi back, and he smiled once more and took off. What was that? I don't know, but it was memorable and I thought it was sweet. 

So, smile everyone - you don't know who'll need it today. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram