Surround Yourself

via Oprah is one smart lady isn't she? I thought this quote was appropriate today because I'm reuniting with some old friends...


Oprah is one smart lady isn't she? I thought this quote was appropriate today because I'm reuniting with some old friends coming into town, and meeting a new one, and am so excited to make this weekend all about socializing! Plus, I find that I just don't have the patience to hang out with people where my energy is just completely sapped afterwards - does anyone else know what I mean? Life is too short to not spend time with quality people. 

Have a great weekend - and if you're dressing up this weekend, have fun!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Love this quote. It's so important to be around positive energy! Have a great weekend! I'm going to be with family myself so it will be good to be around people who know you well. =D
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you too!! I can't wait to be with my family over Thanksgiving :) xo

      Delete
  2. Yes she is -- great quote! And have a great weekend!
    ♡ Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram