Zara Home

Images via Zara Home As an avid fan of Zara, I am not surprised in the least that Zara Home is beautiful! It lau...








Images via Zara Home

As an avid fan of Zara, I am not surprised in the least that Zara Home is beautiful! It launched yesterday online with free shipping through October. If I didn't already have so many home goods, you can bet I'd be placing an order. I'm particularly eyeing their frames (like this one), as I want a couple to put at work and I'd like to frame some pictures for the apartment, although I need to figure out where exactly I'd display them before I buy anything! And oh how I wish I needed a tea set - how gorgeous are they?

Zara Home Kids is particularly beautiful - did you see the photo of the nursery above? 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram