Back to the Big Apple

  Pic taken by me this morning Happy Monday! I'm bright and cheery right now, but I know that'll completely reverse thi...

 
Pic taken by me this morning

Happy Monday!

I'm bright and cheery right now, but I know that'll completely reverse this afternoon. Woke up at 2:30am and couldn't get back to sleep so at 6:30 I just decided to get up and get on with my day. 

I'm not going to lie - I was pretty sad to leave Hong Kong and especially my friends & family (& Molly!), but it was such a good trip and I got to catch up with everyone important to me. Plus I had a blast and ate too much good food (diet starts now, right?), AND I'm already planning my trip back in September for a friend's wedding. Yay! 

The weather is beautiful (albeit somewhat chilly) today, and that makes the city that much prettier and me that much happier to be back!

This week I have the fun task of finding a new apartment and figuring out how to pack & move out of my current one since it's still unlivable...it's always so stressful when you feel/are homeless! Hope everyone has a much less stressful week than my week ahead!

xo

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. So glad you made it home safe! Are you moving because of what Sandy did to your apartment? So so terrible! Sending you good vibes on finding a new place and I hope it all goes smoothly for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram