Greetings from Hong Kong!

Looking over the library and right into Kowloon side View towards Central, the main business district Low rise rooftops M...

Looking over the library and right into Kowloon side

View towards Central, the main business district

Low rise rooftops

Molly!

Pics via my Instagram

Hello! Just wanted to do a quick post to say I arrived safely home this morning (well, Wednesday night NY time) after a flight that was far too long, but it's been so worth it so far! I've already seen most of the family, took Molly for a walk, had yummy home-cooked meals that I could never be bothered to make myself, and had a lovely, much-needed nap! 

The time change and 16 hour flight has thrown me for a loop a little, but will be back to regular posting next week. Plus, I'm looking forward to doing some outfit shoots around the city, even though I am completely unprepared for how warm it is here and will probably need to shop tomorrow (any excuse, right?)

Hope you have a great Thursday!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow, such gorgeous architecture! As an architect, I truly appreciate these photos...thanks :) Glad you made it safely...enjoy!

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram