Happy Friday!

Image via Happy weekend, finally! Has this been the longest week ever, or what??  Still dealing with hurricane aftermath (now app...

Image via

Happy weekend, finally! Has this been the longest week ever, or what?? 

Still dealing with hurricane aftermath (now apparently it'll take a month for my building to be liveable once again), and just had to take care of little things like having my mail forwarded, finding a friend's place to hang out so I have wifi, etc. Still not fun, but I'm also reminding myself that it could have been much, much worse! 

This weekend I plan on:
  • Catching up on sleep - I've been sleeping so badly thanks to the stress of the whole situation
  • Walking around Central Park (since I'm so close now, and the fall weather is gorgeous!)
  • Watching Friends on DVD - am going to retrieve the 6 seasons I own so I have something to do indoors...
  • Take photos for next week, although I have no idea what outfits I could even have photographed since I packed so haphazardly!

What are your plans this weekend??

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hope you enjoy your weekend! The Friends marathon sounds fantastic! =)
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...so sorry to hear about all you're having to deal with! But I'm glad you're safe! Hope you get to catch up on rest this weekend!
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram