Happy Friday!

via my Instagram Happy Friday friends!  It really feels like winter is here - this morning as I was passing Central Park I realiz...

via my Instagram

Happy Friday friends! 

It really feels like winter is here - this morning as I was passing Central Park I realized snow was still sticking - I was under the impression that yesterday was so warm that it all melted! First snows are the best snows, I think. Except for maybe snow during the holidays. After that, I'm normally just ready for spring!

Yesterday my sister and I found out our building will not be livable for 4 months...4 months! How insane is that? So now we have to deal with finding out if we can get out of our lease, and then the official apartment hunt begins. Plus, I don't even know if elevators would be working for us to even move all our stuff out when we need to...oh man. On the bright side, at least I'll get to maybe live in a new area in Manhattan! It's always fun to explore new neighborhoods. 

Hope everyone has a great weekend - and stay warm!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. omg jessica that's INSANE. the thought of moving from the 11th floor without an elevator makes me want to gag. let me know if you guys need help with stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Sum! haha I have a feeling we'd just have to leave our furniture and make several trips to grab our personal belongings...fun times!!

      Delete
  2. OMG, 4 months?!?! That is crazy! Oh no! Well, I really hope you find something soon, and I hope you are able to move your stuff out! :)

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram