Happy Monday!

via How was your weekend? I am thankful that I got plenty of rest! And Lauren and I managed to get some outfit shots in at Central Pa...


How was your weekend? I am thankful that I got plenty of rest! And Lauren and I managed to get some outfit shots in at Central Park and at the MoMA this weekend - can't wait to share them with you all! 

Thank goodness today the traffic in midtown is back to normal - no longer gridlocked! They've opened up the streets that were blocked off because of the crane, and I think a lot of the trains are running now (although only 2 are going all the way downtown), so that helps ease the congestion!

Did any New Yorkers feel the chill in the air today? It's much colder than it's been recently, but it kind of makes me excited for the holidays! Especially after starting to see all the Christmas stuff on sale at stores...and I love the holidays in New York! 

Also, if you haven't already, please donate to the Red Cross to help fund their Post-Sandy relief efforts! Thank you & have a great day!

PS. In case you didn't already know - J. Crew is having another 25% off a purchase of $150 or more, so go check it out and stock up on some winter/colder weather essentials!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. So glad things are getting back to normal in NY and that you're doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the heads up about the jcrew sale! and i am glad to hear the city is getting back to some sense of normal after sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear life is back to normal. I just LOVE that artwork!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram