Happy Thanksgiving!

via This year, I am thankful for: - Old friends - there's nothing quite like them, is there? A friend and I realized yesterday tha...

via

This year, I am thankful for:
- Old friends - there's nothing quite like them, is there? A friend and I realized yesterday that we've been friends for 21 years. That's a whole legal drinking aged-person. In-sane!
 - Getting to celebrate at home.

I am celebrating at home this for the first time in about 5 years - before I moved to New York! I've just set the table and am feeling quite festive, even though there's no parade here, nor is there Thanksgiving day football (my Niners aren't playing until Sunday anyway), but just having a big party at home with friends & family is enough to get me into the holiday mood! Plus, I'm having my first slice of pumpkin pie this season tonight - I baked it yesterday to free up the oven for the candied yams & turkey today. Mmm pumpkin! My pie ain't no Veniero's, but it's still pretty good, if I may say so myself. ;)

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving (and score some deals over Black Friday/Cyber Monday) - I'll see you all when I return to New York next week!

What are you thankful for this year?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram