Live

via Happy Monday friends! Hope you all had a lovely weekend - I know that last night I didn't want to go to sleep just because th...


Happy Monday friends! Hope you all had a lovely weekend - I know that last night I didn't want to go to sleep just because that meant the weekend was over. (Strange logic, but that's just how I felt!) Still, today the weather is gorgeous in New York and I get to wear a new dress with boots & no tights - that's my highlight of the day!

This is a short week for me - I'm off to Hong Kong! So I apologize in advance for possibly some erratic posting while I'm traveling this week (whenever I've tried to have blogger just automatically post for me, it never works - not sure why!). 

I can't wait to go home and cuddle this little darling:

(My furry "niece", Molly! Yes, she has really small ears. But we're not allowed to talk about it.)

And to eat delicious food and spent quality time with my family. It'll also be my first Thanksgiving in Hong Kong in about 5 years! 

What are you looking forward to this week?
Have a great day!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. OMg, Hong Kong! Have so much fun. I'm sure it will be nice to spend time with family and eat yummy food :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun in HK! =) I haven't been yet but hope to visit one day soon! =)
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oOoOo you definitely should! I'll try and take plenty of pics to post a recap after Thanksgiving! :)

      Delete
  3. I hope that you have a safe and fabulous trip! Molly is simply adorable :)

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram