Night Lights

Tee: Gap // Vest: unknown, from my mother // Bag: Chanel // Skirt: Milly ( different color - on sale! ) // Shoes: Zara Laur...




Tee: Gap // Vest: unknown, from my mother // Bag: Chanel // Skirt: Milly (different color - on sale!) // Shoes: Zara

Lauren and I thought we would try dusk/night-ish shots this weekend, and although we were really unsure of how they'd turn out, I think they turned out pretty cool! How holiday-like do they look?? If I were the type to send out holiday cards featuring myself by myself, I'd get them printed up with these photos. (Haha)

This vest is one of my favorite cold(er)-weather pieces - my mom gave it to me a few years ago. It's super soft and I love the bow ribbon, but sadly the window for when I can wear it without being too hot or too cold is really small! This weekend was perfect for it though, and perfect for the tweed Milly mini with bare legs! 

Photos by Lauren

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. This is definitely my favorite outfit shoot ever! Such a pretty sister!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks sissy! Best photographer ever! :) (Crys also.)

      Delete
  2. I really love these photos! Beautiful! xo
    Best, M.
    http://fadedmstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, I think the effect in the photo is beautiful! I just LOVE that skirt! Such a chic outfit!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice jacket! love those tweed skirt too:)
    XOXO
    Ty

    Pls. check out some of my looks on BestTrendsForever.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram