Suspended From Reality

via Happy Monday!  I'm blogging on an East Coast schedule still even though it's Monday night for me. Isn't it true t...


Happy Monday! 

I'm blogging on an East Coast schedule still even though it's Monday night for me. Isn't it true that for all vacations they just seem to fly by? My week has suddenly filled right up and it feels like my holiday is already over. Not only that, but my mindset is completely suspended from reality right now - sis and I have yet to take any photos for the week, as we've been too busy planning all our meals and seeing friends and family and playing with Molly.

Anywho - for those of you who are working a short week this week, hope it goes well and that you're able to accomplish what you need to do before feasting & shopping this weekend!

xo

PS. Follow me on Instagram for regular updates!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram