Art Bedding Catbird NYC Christmas Currently Coveting Gorjana Jewelry Max and Chloe Pottery Barn stationery Wishlist
Christmas WishlistTuesday, December 11, 2012
My sister asked me for a Christmas wishlist yesterday and honestly...I didn't even have one put together. I think I am pretty difficu...
My sister asked me for a Christmas wishlist yesterday and honestly...I didn't even have one put together. I think I am pretty difficult to shop for - things that I "wish" for tend to be really expensive (to the point where I wouldn't even bother putting it on a list), and everything else I tend to just buy for myself. (My sister says I'm the kind of person who has everything I want. Which I guess is kind of true!) With that in mind, I did come up with a few items:
1. Knox Pave Bar Necklace: I love this dainty necklace and the little pave bar - perfect for just a hint of sparkle!
2. Art prints - lips & San Francisco: Lauren & I were really excited to move and decorate a new apartment, but now that we're stuck in our lease we decided to make the best of it and hang artwork up and photos - really add some more personal touches to our apartment rather than just fill it with our stuff.
3. Alphabet Rings: I love these dainty Catbird rings - I want a J & S and wear them on my right ring finger (size 5, in case anyone needs to know ;) )
4. 2013 Datebook: I love a good datebook - my only hesitation about this one is that it isn't spiral (I like when datebooks can lay flat so I can just have it open to glance at when necessary) - but I love the (faux) saffiano leather in that gorgeous purple, and the notes page on the right hand side of every week.
5. Initial Pinky Ring: I just like this. I'd wear it next to my Catbird alphabet rings...just kidding. But I do love a good pinky ring!
6. Duvet Cover & Sham: This is also from when I was planning out my new bedroom at the new apartment, but even though we aren't moving anymore I still want that gorgeous duvet cover & sham - don't they just look so soft and luxurious? And don't you want to just dive right in and snuggle up all day...? Well, I do!
What are you hoping will be under your tree this year?