Happy Holidays!

Image via Sparrow Nest Script Seeing as most people are taking off today for all of next week to spend time with their loved ones, I ...


Seeing as most people are taking off today for all of next week to spend time with their loved ones, I thought I'd take today to say Happy Holidays to everyone! I hope you all have lovely holidays with your friends and family filled with love and good food!

As for me...I'm staying in NYC this year, and so far only have a few plans for the next few days - Brooklyn Night Bazaar tomorrow, Christmas Eve at Ikea (well, just to pick up some much-needed drawers...) and then the evening spent at home hopefully snuggling up to some Christmas movies and good food (I'm going to attempt to roast a chicken for the first time ever - I really don't cook, so wish me luck!), and Christmas dinner with friends in Brooklyn. This sounds really not fun, but I'm also really hoping to continue to tidy up and organize stuff in the apartment! I've cleaned up my desk and my bookshelves, and next will be the kitchen, then all my clothes...it's a daunting task, but it's gotta be done!

Happy Holidays! (or whatever.) :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Have a great holiday! I bet the holidays in NYC is so pretty! =D
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram