Where I Wish I Was

Image via (if you know the original source let me know!) Today is a big day for me because...I get to finally move back into my apar...

Image via (if you know the original source let me know!)

Today is a big day for me because...I get to finally move back into my apartment after Sandy!!! I can't wait! The sister and I are so looking forward to just going home and being back in our apartment again. Obviously, we are grateful we weren't actually homeless during all this time, but there just isn't anything like your own place. 

But, aside from wishing I was home already, my sister and I are looking forward to a trip to the Catskills next weekend, and I can't wait to get away from the city and just chill. Out. (It helps that the place we are booking has a hot tub...I can just feel the tension in my body melting away!) Plus, I think it'll be fun to take a few outfit posts while there. I just love having a change of scenery for those!

Where do you wish you were right now?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ha ha ha, well, after looking at this serene photo, I wish I was there too! I can't believe you are now just moving back into your apartment. I hope everything goes smoothly for you.

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram