Winter Wants: Coats

One annoying thing about dressing for the cold is that on the streets, no one can see your carefully assembled outfit because it's too ...

One annoying thing about dressing for the cold is that on the streets, no one can see your carefully assembled outfit because it's too damn cold, which is unfortunate. This is my main excuse reason for having multiple winter coats - practical down-filled puffy ones for when the weather is truly frightful, a basic black knee-length coat, and then at least one that's a little more fun, perhaps because of the color, or an addition such as a hood. I recently purchased this coat from Zara (below) and love it (I'd recommend sizing up), because of the light gray, the hood, the knit neck, long zipper, belt, and the fact that it's simply flattering! (Plus the fact that it was only $129 helped.)

Image via Zara

 Everyone should have a coat that not only covers up and keeps them warm, but also that makes you feel good. On the inside. 

Here's a roundup of a few options that I'm loving...

One // Two // Three // Four // Five // Six

The best part? They're all under $200!


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Oooh I love the 2nd one! The camel color and the cape-ness!
    Christmas prezzie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just got a military inspired coat from zara that I'm in LOVE with!!!

    xo Jackie
    ...livingaftermidnite

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love coats! Zara has sooo many great options right now. I'm currently on the hunt for the perfect camel one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally know what you are talking about. Sometimes your coat is more important than what is underneath because no one sees what's underneath. I just love coats and have many. I really love #2 and #5!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram