Current Beauty Faves

I've changed up my routine a little bit since my Beauty Essentials post - although I have stuck with the same mascara and bronzer, wi...

I've changed up my routine a little bit since my Beauty Essentials post - although I have stuck with the same mascara and bronzer, winter has been wreaking havoc on my skin so I had to change up my skincare routine a little bit. Then, I felt like I was in a makeup rut so wanted to find some fun new products to play with!


Kate Somerville Goat Milk Cream $55 | Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Pore Scrub $6.39 on sale | MAC Mineralize Tinted Lip Balm $19.50 | Smashbox BB Cream $39 | Archie's Girls Pearlmatte Face Powder in Flatter Me $35 (sold out online, but check your local stores!) | Benefit World Famous Neutrals $30 | Anastasia Brow Wiz $20

What are some of your current beauty faves?

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Obsessed with "Korres Yogurt Velvety Moisturising Cream for Oily/Dehydrated Skin" but I think it's been discontinued :( :( I'll have to try the Kate Sommerville cream.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought of you when I discovered this moisturizer! Haha hope you like it :)

      Delete
  2. thanks for this great posts! i love seeing what other people are loving! i use some of these products and also love them and am excited to try some of the others =) i totally hear you on the flakiness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Archie blusher is too cute! I've not tried the BB cream yet but i just got gifted some over xmas,will try it asap:)

    I really like your beauty choices in here!!! I've never tried goat milk before tho...lol

    Cinz
    http://cinzee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram