Get Styled By Me!

A couple weeks ago, I applied for and was accepted to be a stylist with Keaton Row ! This means now I can style for clients all online, by ...

A couple weeks ago, I applied for and was accepted to be a stylist with Keaton Row! This means now I can style for clients all online, by creating Look Books tailored to what they want - whether it's an outfit for a special occasion, a way to incorporate new pieces into their wardrobes, whatever my clients' hearts desire!


How it works as a client:
2. Click "Get Styled By Me" (in the yellow circled, above)
3. Fill out your style profile as well as a questionnaire with info like your sizes, heel height preferences, budget, and what you're looking for
4. And that's it! Now you sit back and wait and I'll come back to you with a Look Book - and if you have any further questions, or decide you want something else, we can work together on that.

How easy was that?

(I chose to use the inspiration board more to show my personal style rather than just inspiration - sometimes I think that speaks to people more than just photos of flowers or jewelry...right?)

And here's an example of some looks I've put together!
If you're interested in free personal styling or know someone who is, please share this post, send them to my profile or have them reach out to me at stylingbyjess [at] gmail.com with any questions.

And if you're interested in being a stylist, you can also sign up via my profile page!

How awesome is this idea?

Contact me - I'd love to work with you!

(I also made this post a permanent page, above, for easy reference!)

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. congratulations jess! this seems like such a great opportunity. i love the looks you've put together and i can't wait to check out keaton row =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess - does it matter if the person isn't in the States?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Allison! I'm not sure, but I'll find out for you. If not, I'm actually working on a way for me to work with overseas clients. I'll let you know as soon as I have information. Thanks for the interest! xo

      Delete
  3. wow, that's awesome! (: congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to laugh when i read your fashion staples are skinny jeans and when in doubt use a belt cuz im like that too!!! i love belt'ing most of my outfits, lol...

    and big congrats on winning this competition! You got great style after all so it only made sense;)

    Cinz
    http://cinzee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram