Happy Monday!

I'm still upset that the 49ers lost by such a small margin - how crazy was the game yesterday? Beyonce's halftime show was amazing ...

I'm still upset that the 49ers lost by such a small margin - how crazy was the game yesterday? Beyonce's halftime show was amazing though - I literally couldn't take my eyes off her during her performance! 

Anyway, I thought I'd do a highlight of Superbowl Sunday! (Almost all photos via my Instagram.)


All decked out in my red and gold - luckily, as long as my nails don't chip, the colors work well for Chinese New Year this weekend! haha And up in the top left corner is me and the lovely host of the Superbowl party I attended, Katie!


A few snaps of some of the food - steak nachos, Crumbs football cupcakes, and bacon wrapped, brown sugar-topped weenies! Everything was so good, I'm pretty sure I gained 2lbs after yesterday.


And some snaps of the city yesterday - the Queensboro Bridge via the Roosevelt Island tram (if you've never ridden it, you should, it's a quick ride and you get a nice view!); and Soho (walked there after brunch in the East Village since the 6 train wasn't running locally after 14th Street - sometimes I really hate the MTA, but this time I was fine with walking off brunch!). 

Also - I signed up for Vine a few days ago and posted my first video yesterday! At first I was a little wary but it's pretty cute! If you're on it, leave me your username and I'll follow! I'm at jessicashia :)

Hope everyone has a good Monday - I've got a pretty crazy week ahead of me as I'm attending IFBCON Wednesday and Thursday! If you're going and you see me, come say hi, I'd love to meet you! :) 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Yes, I'm pretty devastated! I really thought we could come back. Loved all your snapshots on Instagram though, so cute and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH...I'm still sad about the whole experience. I'm so bummed but it was still a good day with friends and family. Though none of us were as jazzed by the end of the night compared to the start!
    But...forever faithful right?! =) Next year! =)

    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so sad about it too! but at least we ate well yesterday! your bridge shot is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram