IFB Conference Day 2 Outfit

(How pretty is my eye shadow? That was done by Bare Minerals' makeup artist, Erin ! She's amaze.) Shirt: Gap //...





(How pretty is my eye shadow? That was done by Bare Minerals' makeup artist, Erin! She's amaze.)

Shirt: Gap // Jeans: Joe's // Clutch: Kate Spade (on sale!) // Booties: Zara (similar) // Earrings: Bauble Bar // Necklace: Bauble Bar // Lips: NARS Schiap

I pulled out my go-to wardrobe items for Day 2 of IFB Con - classic denim & white shirt combo, and of course my favorite leopard print booties! I added a classic but chunky Bauble Bar necklace (it currently isn't on the site - maybe it sold out?), and I also recently decided I needed to switch up my earrings every once in a while, so I got this adorable set of 3 stud earrings from Bauble Bar - still classic, but at least they'll give me options from my regular pearls that I wear every day!

The last photo is just for fun - part of the fun of being in a room full of fashion bloggers is that everyone asks everyone else if they can take photos of their outfits! I was feeling a little bit like what a celeb must feel like on the red carpet, even though there were only two people taking my picture - it was a tiny bit nerve wracking, not going to lie. I have no idea how celebrities can walk the red carpet and deal with paparazzi - good thing I'm not famous. Ha! 

Also - quite a few people loved my Kate Spade clutch, which I was using to hold my essentials so I could leave my bag at my seat. The photographer in the plaid shirt above, Dustin, even took a Vine video of it, which was such a good idea I wish I'd thought of it! (Check it out on his profile here if you have the app.)

Photos by Jackie

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. this is my style uniform and i love how you paired it with these stylish booties! you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I think I have a variation of this exact outfit. How funny is the last photo haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're so adorable. LOVE the classic look and yes, your makeup looks so pretty! The last photo is awesome. =)
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last photo pretty much sums it all up!!! love it

    xo Jackie
    ...livingaftermidnite

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm kind of obsessing over those boots - they're fabulous! This is going to sound a little crazy but I actually don't own jeans or a white button down.. I know, not normal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love them too! And maybe jeans/white button downs just aren't your style? :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram