IFB Conference Outfit

The IFB Conference is tomorrow and I'm so excited...and so nervous! It'll be my first blogging/blogger event, plus I know about a ...

The IFB Conference is tomorrow and I'm so excited...and so nervous! It'll be my first blogging/blogger event, plus I know about a grand total of...1 person going, haha. But I'm psyched for the line up and the after party at the W Hotel and the workshops on Day 2. I'm excited to get out there and meet new people, especially other fashion/style bloggers! I love making new friends. 

Only question now is...what to wear?

This is along the lines of what I'm thinking:


A skirt in a fun color: Topshop // A neon tee: J. Crew // A fun statement necklace: Bauble Bar // Tights to keep out the cold: DKNY // Boot socks to layer up: Nordstrom // Knee high boots: Steven by Steve Madden // A warm but good looking coat for the commute: MICHAEL Michael Kors // Bag big enough to hold a notebook & blogging business cards: Alexander Wang

Are you going to the IFB Conference, or have you been before?

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. love these ideas! Have fun!! I've never been but seems like a good one to go to one day...if I can ever be in NYC at the same time!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like the perfect outfit to me!!! See you tomorrow! Hopefully we'll find each other in line so we don't go in alone =) DM me on twitter @jackiegiardina if you see this before the morning & I'll give you my cell number! =)

    xo Jackie
    ...livingaftermidnite

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you have planned! Have a great time! Totally kicking myself for not going now!

    Alyssa
    Fleur de Lyss

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always wanted to go but it's always the WORST timing for me work wise. I'm sure you will meet a ton of people and hopefully get a lot out of it! The outfit looks fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram