On Repeat

Blazer: Cartonniere ( similar ) | Tee: J. Crew ( similar ) | Necklace: Ann Taylor | Jeans: Joe's Jeans | Booties: Zara ( similar &...

Blazer: Cartonniere (similar) | Tee: J. Crew (similar) | Necklace: Ann Taylor | Jeans: Joe's Jeans | Booties: Zara (similar & on sale) | Bag: Chanel

Part of the fun of giving up shopping for Lent (two more weeks!!) is remixing pieces from my existing wardrobe. I've recently rediscovered this striped blazer, and now I keep reaching for it since it's such a classic! And, to keep this outfit from getting too boring, I had to wear my leopard print booties. Another favorite, and they just add that extra something to the outfit. 

See the all of my outfit posts here

Photos by Lauren

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Love the stripes and leopard... one of my favorite combos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those booties!!! seriously need to find a pair!

    xo Jackie
    ...livingaftermidnite

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit. Still love leopard mixed with any other print. haha. It's become a neutral!

    xo
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want your leopard booties and I'm pretty sure I need more neon in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so good at accessorizing... I need to take some cues ~
    (PS. Thanks for the nice words!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Katie! And I used to hate accessorizing, haha. (And you're welcome!!)

      Delete
  6. Love the neon top the most! Those leopard booties and stripes defo make a good combo:D

    Cinz
    http://cinzee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram