Happy Friday!

Image via Happy Friday!  How was your week? Mine was kinda nuts. I worked at Intermezzo, the accessories & clothing trade sho...

Image via

Happy Friday! 

How was your week? Mine was kinda nuts. I worked at Intermezzo, the accessories & clothing trade show that went on at the piers this week, and it was my first trade show. It was tiring, but cool to see more of the industry and how it all works, which I always love to find out more about!

This weekend a friend from HK will be in town, and I'm going to SELF's Workout in the Park tomorrow, which I've always wanted to attend but never did, so I'm excited! 

All right, I'm off to finish up some more projects that need my attention before I go hang out on the rooftop - it'll be bright and warm and sunny today in NYC - take a chance to get outside!

PS. How perfect is the above outfit for a weekend? Slouchy, distressed jeans and an easy relaxed sweater...perfection!

Have a great weekend!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I want to steal that sweater off that girl. It looks so cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adore that outfit!! Such a pretty inspiration.
    Hope you have a great weekend!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is totally a perfect outfit! have an awesome weekend .

    Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a productive week;) And yes, that is a perfect weekend look. Loving the loose sweater with distressed jeans look!

    Cinz
    http://cinzee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram