Lucy in Marseille

Top: Tibi | Jeans: 7 for All Mankind | Belt: Gap | Shoes: Zara I fell in love with this bunny top pretty much the moment I sa...



Top: Tibi | Jeans: 7 for All Mankind | Belt: Gap | Shoes: Zara

I fell in love with this bunny top pretty much the moment I saw it - I mean, black & white, stripes, and a bunny? (And a cute, non-cartoony one at that!) How could I resist? I didn't realize it was cropped until I tried it on, but then thought it was still pretty cute anyway, especially with the jeans I was wearing at the time (the ones pictured!). I ended up naming the bunny Lucy, only because she's too adorable to not have a name. (Can you tell I kind of just love bunnies?)

These were taken after some breakfast at a random little cafe in Marseille, near the old port. Marseille is gorgeous, although none of us were anticipating how cold it would be! The night we arrived the wind blew like it was trying to blow us away, and it was alarmingly cold for May. I was regretting not bringing a heavier jacket. Luckily the next day was sunny and warm and gorgeous, as we walked around a flea market, sniffing all the lavender and soaps for sale. 

PS. Totally finished this post at the Barcelona Apple store - the internet is so fast here! 

Photos by Lauren

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. This is one of my favorite outfits of all time. Have fun! Keep the photos coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that top , you right it is super cute !

    Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww the bunny! Hope you are having a great trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute!!!!!!! And how adorable to name your bunny!? Hope you're havin a fab time in Spain. Did you check out Gaudi's buildings? His architectural concepts are AMAZING!

    p.s. so envious of your toned and flat tummy!!! hehe

    Cinz
    http://cinzee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram