Revelry

Jacket: Tinley Road ( similar & a steal! ) | Tee: Manifesto (c/o) | Clutch: H&M ( similar ) | Skirt: Milly | Shoes: Zara ...



Jacket: Tinley Road (similar & a steal!) | Tee: Manifesto (c/o) | Clutch: H&M (similar) | Skirt: Milly | Shoes: Zara | Watch: mark.

I fell in love with this skirt as soon as I saw it - the swinginess, the colors, the pleats, oh my! I think Milly is quickly becoming a favorite. The hem is one of my favorite details - the fact that the curves of it are actually stiff and stays that way gives the skirt movement without me even moving!

I also love April's Manifesto tee - the gold foil is so super shiny in person, and just so pretty! Plus, white and gold is one of my favorite color combinations and perfect for summer. 

Photos by Ruby Chow (thanks Rubs!!)

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. that skirt is amazing. I LOVE the colors. I come home next week. Me, you and Jackie all need to get together for drinks soon!

    xx
    Taylor
    www.whiskey-ginger.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the colors on that skirt are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great outfit–I'm loving the metallic script on the tee!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram