Seattle Recap Part 1Wednesday, July 10, 2013
I never have enough time with people I love, especially on my now annual long-weekend visits to Seattle to visit Crys and her family! The g...
I never have enough time with people I love, especially on my now annual long-weekend visits to Seattle to visit Crys and her family! The great thing is too that so far we've never run out of things to do even though this year was my 3rd time there!
(Clockwise from top left)
1. On our first day together, grocery shopping and keeping Cub entertained with the fun shopping cart at Whole Foods and his doggy friend.
2. Artichokes! You know you're on the west coast when you see decent-sized artichokes (as opposed to the mini ones at Trader Joe's in Flatiron). Obviously we had to get two.
3. Reunited and it feels so good! At the locks, which I'd never heard of but which was actually quite fascinating.
4. Cub and Papa playing on these wave sculptures at the locks - so cute!
1. Playing hide and seek with Papa! SO CUTE. I want to squeeze him.
2. The perfect summer treats for a seriously hot day! (At the Seattle Waterfront.)
3. Sitting on Papa's shoulders looking all badass. (Love those plaid shorts. haha)
4. Hung's delicious grilled chicken wings - yum!
1. We started the morning off with me tagging along on a family photo shoot Crys was doing at the Bellevue Botanical Gardens - it was gorgeous there! So lush and so many pretty flowers.
2. Followed by brunch at Din Tai Fung - it was so good to have a taste of Asia! (Steamed pork dumplings are pictured, but we also had noodles and spicy dumplings and string beans and fried rice for Cubaroo.)
3. Cub power walking when we went to the Mukilteo Lighthouse/Beach for some outfit photos that night. Silly Chunk.
4. At the mall, helping Crys shop for a dress for a wedding and some other fundamental outfit pieces. (Doing what I do best!)
In an attempt to not overload people with photos, there's more to come on Friday!
Hope you're all having a good week!