Prep in my Step

Shirt: Gap | Skirt: H&M ( similar ) | Shoes: J. Crew | Bag: Louis Vuitton | Necklace: J. Crew  | Lips: NARS Schiap One of ...



Shirt: Gap | Skirt: H&M (similar) | Shoes: J. Crew | Bag: Louis Vuitton | Necklace: J. Crew | Lips: NARS Schiap

One of my favorite things about fall is the whole "back-to-school" feeling, even though I'm sadly no longer in school. This time of year always brings to mine one of my favorite quotes from You've Got Mail: "Don't you love New York in the fall? It makes me wanna buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address." Mmmm!

Now on to the outfit - this outfit epitomizes the preppy side of my classic style: an oxford, tweed, leopard print, pearls - check, check, check and check! All I needed to add are glasses, a few books in the crook of my elbow, a topknot in my hair and I'm ready for class! (Well, ok, and maybe swap out my purse for a more practical tote like this one to carry said books in.)

What do you love about fall?

Photos by Lauren

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oh I love that line from that movie. haha. I wish I could be in NYC for fall!
    Cute outfit. Love the preppy vibe. =)
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram