Transition

Top: e.vil ( similar ) | Shorts: Zara | Shoes: Zara | Bag: Chanel Who can believe it's September? Where has this year ...




Top: e.vil (similar) | Shorts: Zara | Shoes: Zara | Bag: Chanel

Who can believe it's September? Where has this year gone?? 

I haven't been shopping much at all lately, but when Crystal was here visiting this past weekend, I took Crys to Zara's flagship and saw these shorts and simply couldn't resist them! They are ridiculously comfortable, super soft, come with pockets (always a selling point for me!), and are the perfect transition piece as we head into fall. Expect to see these a lot on the blog!


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oh those shorts are fab. You're the second person today I saw wear them and I think they're the perfect fall transition piece!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those shorts, defo a transition piece!!! You know, everytime i see those Zara heels of yours, i go awww....they're sooo gorgeous and colorful!

    I actually just went to weekend over the weekend for my bday shopping spree,lol...got a really cute black work skirt and green top:D

    Anyhow, have a fab weekend!!!

    Cinz
    http://cinzee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram