Tough Enough

Jacket: Zara | Tee: Club Monaco | Skirt: Topshop | Shoes: Converse | Lips: Stila ' Beso ' There are so many things I...



Jacket: Zara | Tee: Club Monaco | Skirt: Topshop | Shoes: Converse | Lips: Stila 'Beso'

There are so many things I love about this outfit! The leather, the quilting, the army jacket + the rhinestone studs, and the Converse. Not to mention throwing a red lip in (I felt a little like a geisha after I literally painted my lips on, but it's such a pretty red), and it's the perfect combination of tough, casual, and girly.

PS. Re-did my blog header and design to make it a little more chic - what do you think? :)

Thanks to Courtney for the pics!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I love everything about this look! That skirt! I bought a similar one from Asos but returned it b/c it was too long - this length is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that skirt! It works so well with flats and would look great with ankle boots as well to dress up. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable! just followed you dear! loving you blog!

    http://www.basicsandgold.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess! Thanks for reading. I can't believe how much your site and business have grown. It looks great and I am tempted to consult you one day on my very messy wardrobe. Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the skirt :)


    noniq.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! :)

latest on instagram